What to wear for a first day of royal engagements with Her Majesty, the Queen? Meghan turned to Givenchy (and Clare Wight Keller!) for her look, including a stylish black crossbody bag.
Hubert de Givenchy founded his namesake fashion house specializing in Haute Couture and ready-to-wear in 1952. No sooner did it open than Givenchy earned a reputation for breaking with the fashion codes of its time. Today, the house is synonymous with aristocratic elegance, sensuality and fresh romanticism. Its legacy continues through the modern approach of its British Artistic Director, Clare Waight Keller, who was appointed in 2017 to design all Haute Couture and Ready-to-Wear collections for Women’s and Men’s.
- Goatskin leather with suede lining and brushed gold-tone hardware
- Made in Italy
- Measures approx 8.5″ / 22 cmW x 5.5″ / 14 cmH x 2.5″ / 6 cmD
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Zip top closure
- Exterior front and back pockets
- Drop chain link accent
- Our Style No. GIVE-WY562
- Manufacturer Style No. BB501JB07L
Meghan loves Givenchy, here are more pieces she’s worn from the designer: