Meghan Markle mixed up her business suit look for an appearance on the TODAY show in the summer of 2016 with a pair of shorts, but still brought the business with her Roger Vivier Pilgrim de Jour bag!
- Roger Vivier pebbled calf leather tote bag.
- Rolled top handles with hanging logo tag, 4.5″ drop.
- Adjustable shoulder strap, 19.3″ drop.
- Pilgrim buckle at front with looped tab over top.
- Push-stud tabs cinch sides.
- Interior, one zip and one slip pocket.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 9″H x 10″W x 6″D; weighs 2 lb. 0.6 oz.
- “Pilgrim de Jour” is made in Italy.
Credited with creating the very first stiletto heel in the 1950s, Maison Roger Vivier today carries forward an extravagant artistic heritage. Each creation is meant to entrance with timeless Parisian elegance—sophisticated and inimitable, a rare and true luxury. Icons include the Miss Viv’ bag, inspired by mid-century modern architecture; the sharp and flawless Belle Vivier Trompette pump; as well as the romantic, buckle-topped Belle Vivier and Gommette flats. The latest handbag design, Pilgrim de Jour, interprets the house-code buckle in a sleek and nonchalant way.
Love Meghan’s Summer of 2016 style? Here’s more:
Yigal Azrouel Pleat Front ShirtdressShop
Veronica Beard Paradise Pencil SkirtShop
- viagra sampleShop
Veronica Beard Beatriz Striped BlazerShop
- viagra alternativeShop
- clomid twinsShop
- generic levitraShop
Tamara Mellon Frontline 105 Nappa SandalsShop
- side effects of viagraShop
- where can i buy viagraShop
Sarah Flint Specialty Emma ShoesShop
- zithromax side effectsShop
Love Meghan’s purse style? Check out some of her other pieces:
- viagra couponShop
Tory Burch Robinson Dome SatchelShop
Tod’s Small Wave ToteShop
Strathberry Midi ToteShop
Strathberry East/West Crossbody BagShop
Rough & Tumble Access BagShop
Roger Vivier Pilgrim de Jour BagShop
Proenza Schouler Tiny Bucket Bag in GreyShop
- cheap viagra from canadaShop
Oroton Avalon Zip Top CrossbodyShop
Mulberry Zipped Bayswater in Porcelain BlueShop
Mulberry Zipped Bayswater in OxbloodShop
Here are all the other items from PRoger Vivier that Meghan has worn: